Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo Dump from last week or so

Well I was out of town all last week and I have some interesting photos to share with you.

Enjoy!!!

Spring thaw in Buffalo - I had never ridden over this bridge before - glad I did

Water looks refreshing or cold???? I will go with cold!

Here fishy fishy

Green Mountain in snow cover - the snow had melted by the time I got back from my road ride

Red Rocks Amphitheater

Bear Creek Canyon Ride

Field Goal attempt to win the Super Bowl

Ahhhhhhh - The Pacific Ocean in Malibu

I could have slept in this spot but I was looking out for the Fresh Prince - oh wait that is Bel-Air

Sunshine - nothing better after a long Buffalo winter

1 comment:

  1. Neat pictures, always nice to visit different places, but nothing like home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete