Friday, May 6, 2011

Back in the Grove

Of blogging, not bike riding - I don't think that grove thing ever left!

Today I returned to the office and it was decision time - drive or ride????  Ride or Drive???  Hmmmm, pondering minds want to know.  Bill you don't get home until 7 when you close and ride and it is Friday and that means dinner with the wife.  But I got all of the shopping done yesterday so we don't have to worry about that and we can have a late dinner.  So I rode!

Then the question becomes what is the weather and what bike are you going to ride.  Rain = Vaya because it has fenders and racks and I stay somewhat dry.  Dry = Wide array of choices.  You will have to read on to learn which bike was chosen for the day.

Sunrise over Eastern Western New York

I need to learn more settings on the camera to let more light filter in

Aren't the colors amazing?

There she is Orange Crush
Yes I rode the Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross today.  She gets parked in the empty cube next to me so prying eyes and fingers don't touch her downstairs in the garage.  Yes I am lucky my employer doesn't mind.  They think I am nuts for riding all that I do so they give me lee way :)

She sure is pretty and Mike says there are still frames available from him if interested.  Click on the link above to find more information out.  All the cool gravel kids have one :)

Well maybe next week I will get to my Vacation photo dump.  Until then get out and ride your bike :)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment