Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life Is Busy

Been a crazy last week or so.  Headed to the Dallas area for 3 days last week and then came home and things are always busy this time of the year.  Then work goes and decides we need to work 55 hours a week to make sure we keep caught up on incoming Tax Season work.

I have started commuting regularly and with the talk of gas prices going even higher I plan on keeping at it for a long time.  If I can keep my fuel budget line equal with what it is today through the year I will be one happy commuter.

I have some pictures to share from a ride Sunday but they are still home on the camera.  This is what happens when you get home and just want to take a nap.  They were of snow free meadows and abundant sunshine on Sunday.  Today the snow has returned and the sun did to as well, but the morning temperature was around 6 degrees.  Makes for a cold start to the morning for sure.  But I made it to work and plan on riding 3 times this week and quietly increase it to 4 in the coming couple of weeks.

Have a great day and get out there and enjoy the season.  Winter is one of the top 4 seasons of my year - I just happen to favor whichever season we are in at the current time because they all have their own little intricacies!

Oh and when you are paying $4.50 a gallon for gasoline and want to learn how to successfully commuter to work to save money - drop me a line I will hook you up with free advice!

1 comment:

  1. "I just happen to favor whichever season we are in at the current time because they all have their own little intricacies" <--Now that was good.

    ReplyDelete